The weather is warming up and for many that means: time to get away. But before a trip, many get anxious at the thought of packing. What do I pack? Where do I start? What if I forget something? Can I fit everything into this suitcase?
We've got you covered with tips to help you pack with confidence and ease! Consider this your packing guide to have you fully prepared for your next adventure.
A list will be your best friend!
Spending a bit of time to create a list will save you time in the long run. This will help you ensure you don't forget anything important!
Essentials vary depending on the location you are traveling to. However, here are some basics that are needed for every trip!
- travel Documents (passport/ID, VISA, boarding ticket, insurance paper work, bank statements for countries that require it, photocopies of credit cards, etc)
- bank and Credit Card(s), traveler's check, local currency
- toiletry basics + make up
- clothes + undergarments + socks
- electronics + chargers
- at least one pair of comfortable shoes + flip flops
- first-aid kit
- masks and hand sanitizer
How many of us have been guilty of overpacking? To help you pack strategically, here are some tips to help you utilize as much space in your suitcase or carry-on
- ensure all liquids are 3.4oz/100ml or less for carry-ons
- roll your clothes
- use packing cubes to keep organized
- bring clothes that can be easily layered (ie: leggings, tanks, cardigan, long sleeves, hoodie, etc.)
- place heavier items at the bottom of the luggage
- wear your heaviest pair of shoes/outwear on the plane
Has this packing list been helpful? Do you have any tips we missed? Let us know in the comments!