Earth Day is a great time to re-evaluate your lifestyle and see how you can show some care to Mother Nature. It’s the perfect opportunity to give back to your environment! Below are some recycling tips that you can incorporate into your daily life to build a sustainable future.
Swap your everyday items with eco-friendly products
- Use reusable bamboo, metal, or silicone straws instead of plastic straws
- Substitute your plastic water bottle with a reusable one
- Switch your plastic toothbrush with a bamboo or compostable toothbrush
- Buy clothes with recyclable materials
- Swap your plastic bags with reusable bags
This is a phrase that we’re all familiar with, but not many of us do often. It’s convenient to buy and use plastic bowls, utensils, and cups, but you can save money and reduce waste by investing in reusable items. By doing this you are also reducing your carbon footprint!
Conserve Water and Electricity
- Take shorter showers
- Don’t leave your water running
- Run your dishwasher and washing machine with full loads
- Turn off lights when you’re not in the room
- Unplug your devices when they’re not in use
Our planet is our home and needs to be taken care of with love. Click here to visit our shop’s variety of handmade reusable products!